La Vallette, Saint Peter Port, Guernsey
From the harbour, head towards Les Val des Terres and immediately before climbing up the hill, turn left towards the water, passing the Half Moon Restaurant on your left. Continue for about 100yds.
Superb venue with great views.
To REGISTER for this event please see details below.
- Excellent elevated driving position on specially erected podium.
- Limited free car parking on the road adjacent to the upper pits.
- Male and Female toilets 100yds
- Food kiosk 100yds
- Upper pit area can get a little cramped but there is more space available down the steps.
- Access via steps to lower pits and drivers rostrum.
Adjacent to circuit. Please keep the entrance to the pit area clear.
Excellent raised position from the hill overlooking the circuit.
Race Organiser: Bob Hainsworth
Drivers Briefing at 09.30 am – all drivers MUST attend
Saturday (Sprint): £5 per boat. 1200hrs for 1300hrs Start.