NEW MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
If you would like to apply join as an OMRA member, you need to open a Memberplanet account, which is free. You can then choose the level of OMRA membership you need and then can apply securely through Paypal. Even if you do not have a Paypal account, you can still apply for membership online. When you are taken to the secure Paypal login page, simply enter your Paypal login details or if you do not have an account, you can select the Guest option.
NB. When completing the Memberplanet personal data fields in the various online forms, please omit the first “0” of your phone number as the format recognises a US-style phone number which has less digits.
Various Membership options are available through the OMRA Memberplanet process.
Adult Member (18+) £35.00 for the first year. Renewal thereafter is £25.00
Senior Membership (65+) £15.00 per year. Renewal thereafter is £15.00
Junior Membership (under 18) £15.00 per year. Renewal thereafter is £15.00
Family Membership (One Adult, One Child) £40.00 per year. Renewalthereafter is £30.00
HM Forces qualify for free membership by prior arrangement. Please Contact Us for details.
Basic Terms of Membership.
1. All current members are entitled to have a vote in the affairs of the Association at the Annual General Meeting.
2. The Association on the recommendation of the committee may, in the general meeting, elect honorary members.
3. On applying to join and/or renew membership to the Association, all individuals undertake to comply with the rules as published. Any recognised refusal or neglect to comply with the rules, any attempt to subvert the rules, or any conduct which is deemed either unworthy or injurious to the aims, objectives, interests and/or well-being of the Association, its members and assets, will render the membership of the individual in question, liable to termination or refusal.
4. A subscription fee is payable on joining and annually thereafter on or before the 31st December. The membership fees shall be proposed by the committee and voted on by those members at the Annual General Meeting. Any existing member who has not re-joined by the 31st January will have to pay their full membership fee plus the joining fee.
5. A junior member shall be one who is 17 or younger in the calendar year of membership. Likewise, a senior citizen shall be one who is 65 or over in that calendar year of membership.
Full terms of membership can be found in the OMRA rules