OMRA membership renewals should be applied for through the Memberplanet portal between the 1st and 31st January each year. You will receive a renewal code in your email which you should enter at stage 4 as shown below. If you are applying for membership after 31st Jan then you are required to take out a new Membership as per OMRA Rule 2.6.
Please follow these steps to renew your membership.
- Log into your Memberplanet account to go to your member portal
If you have forgotten your Memberplanet login password please click the reminder link shown. If you have forgotten your login email address, please contact us.
- Click on “My Groups” from the menu in the left hand column and select OMRA from the list that is presented to you.
- A sub menu will appear below the OMRA group tab and you will need to select the Change Membership Levels option as shown below.
- Enter your renewal code in the box provided and hit the “Submit Code” button. This will then reveal an expanded membership options menu with the various renewal levels now accessible. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU CHOOSE THE CORRECT MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL LEVEL WHICH WILL LOOK SIMILAR TO THIS: “2019 Adult Member (18-64) – Renewal” Choose your membership level and then hit the “Choose” button.
- Scroll down to the foot of the page and after checking your choice and the fee is correct, hit the “Continue” button to be taken through to the Paypal portal where you can pay securely for your membership renewal either via Paypal, (if you have an account), or via credit/debit card.
You can access your OMRA membership card by following the instructions HERE
If you have a smartphone, you can also download the memberplanet app from the appstore and access your membership card at any time.
If you experience any difficulty, please Contact Us