Weymouth Pier, Weymouth DT4 8ED
Approach via the Esplanade and go past the Pavillion on your left. keep left and drive towards the Jurassic Skyline tower then head right toward the old pier.
A classic OMRA venue, this circuit offers challenging offshore conditions and a great pit area.
- Closest toilets in the Pavillion 200yds
- Car parking (Subsidised Fee payable)
- Elevated driving position
- Food available in the town 300yds
- Large pit area with tables provided
- Launch and recovery from floating pontoon.
Parking close to the pier in the old ferry terminal.
Good for Specatators?: Excellent.
Race Organiser: Mark Copley
Drivers Briefing – all drivers MUST attend